Thursday, 20 October 2016

This afternoon we had another meeting with Tina Taylor regarding our blog progress. I was able to ask her to show me how to work through the technical glitches that I was having and now I just need to practice them again. I was able to try linking, share with me and learnt about the app for my Ipad but we couldn't find it when I went to down load it. Over all this session help clarify a few issues and learn a few new tips. Tina will meet with us again at the start of next year. Through these sessions I am making steady progress towards running a efficient blog, I hope with time and practice that my posts will become more reflective about my practice.

I also asked about streamlining the labels tab so we can tag more than one criteria to each post. Tina said that it could be done by a reconfiguration of our layout. We may look at doing this in the future.