Sunday, 18 September 2016

Today I showed Dianne how to put Google Drive and Google Docs onto her IPad. She then said that she had another problem and wasn't sure how to add a link to her blog post. I wasn't sure how to do this either so together we began working out what to do. The first problem I came across was how to highlight and copy the URLs so you can put them in as a link. I know how to do this on my lap top but just couldn't work it out. So I went to Safari and typed in a search and discovered by holding my finger down on the URLs it would copy it. Next problem was how to paste it to my link, Dianne worked this one out and together we felt rather clever!
Through this experience I have gained new skills and knowledge that will help me document my blog with links, this will be a helpful reference point for in the future if I want to revisit articles that I have found useful.