Sunday, 18 September 2016

I have just learnt how to copy and past a blog post so I can link it to more than one criterion. To do this I hold somewhere on the document, select all and then copy. Open new post and hold and paste. These might seem like very basic things to many but are new to me, I feel like I'm learning more each time I explore the IPad and seek the guidance from my team when I have exhausted all opinions that are obvious to me. I am viewing the IPad more as a useful tool rather than sometihing that I was putting in the too hard basket and found frustrating. I feel so much more confident now with my abilities to use it for many different purposes. Part of my success to date I feel is due to the fact that I have been doing what Donna from Papakua West suggested and that was just to take it home and play with it. This was great advice and I have been challenging my self to do something new with it most nights.