Sunday, 11 September 2016

Draft Evidence Gudie to Registered Teacher Criteria
Tina Taylor forwarded this document to us today, as I have begun reading it I can see how it will become a useful document that I can use as a guide for when recording evidence. It has all ready triggered some ideas of what I could record with things that have happened over the last couple of weeks. This is still an area that I need to work on and I feel I am just at the start of the journey, I will continue to seek help and guidance from colleagues. But I know that this is something that I just have to adjust to. I think that by starting the blog it will stream line and simplify the recording of my evidence. I am looking forward to starting my new appraisal next term as this blog and evidence guide has helped my confidence and I know what direction I need to be travelling in.