Thursday, 15 September 2016
First post from my IPad
This is the first post from my IPad, I have worked out how to find my blog and pin it to my bookmarks tab so I will beable to easily access it in the future. Yesterday I talked with a primary teacher at Tuakau Primary who is also using blogger for her appraisal. I found it helpful to bounce ideas off her, finding out what sort of things she posts and which criteria she is finding challenging and whether they were similar to the ones I am. She shared something encouraging with me, she said she was told that there is no such thing as a good or bad post, that it is your appraisal and that as long as you are showing growth and working towards that right things it will be ok. She said the appraisal is yours and it needs to be relevant to you. I found this reassuring as for a long time I have worried if I am doing things 'right' so now I am just going to focus on getting posts done to the best of my abilities continuing to grow and gain confidence in this new appraisal process.