Tuesday, 13 September 2016
After having a conversation with Dianne about how we are going to take notes at our up in coming conference on our Ipad I decided to have a go at problem solving this issue. I started experimenting and exploring different areas, firstly installing the notes app thinking that this might be the answer but it wasn't. Then I installed google drive and discovered that this bought me a step closer but I knew that I probably would need Google docs as well. So I down loaded this app and discovered it worked, wow I felt great finally I am able to share something that I had learnt on the Ipad with the rest of my team. By sorting this out I will now be able to take notes on my Ipad at the conference on my Ipad that I will be able to directly link to areas of my appraisal blog. What a huge step for me...and it feels great! My next step will be to see if I can record children's learning that I've extended on my Ipad and include photos as it happens and add it to my blog, fingers crossed it works!