Saturday, 28 May 2016

28 May 2016
Presentation at Wintec Outside Voices book launch about Nature Discovery
This evidence meets the following criteria:
-       4 Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development of personal professional practice.
-        -5 Show leadership that contributes to effective teaching and learning.
Why does this evidence this criterion?
How has this impacted on your practice?
It has helped reaffirm that I am making a difference in our children’s learning by proving our Nature Discovery Programme. It was inspiring to hear what other centres are providing and recognising that there is a growing movement towards being immersed in nature. I not really enjoy public speaking but by having these type of experiences I am finding they are getting easier. I know it’s important to spread the word on Nature Discovery and hope that I am able to inspire other professionals through sharing my knowledge with them. I feel this presentation was a two way learning experience, gaining new knowledge and sharing my own.