Wednesday, 18 May 2016

18.5.16
PPM Meeting
Which criteria does this evidence? 3-Demonstrate commitment to bicultural partnership in Aotearoa New Zealand
                                                             4- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional learning and development of personal professional practice.
                                                              12- Use critical inquiry and problem solving effectively in their professional practice.                                                                                                                                                                                     Why does this evidence this criterion?

How has does this show that your practice has changed/improved?
After feeling quite over whelmed about how I was going to implement Tataiako into my daily practice by talking amongst our team with Dianne Akast we all agreed to start at the beginning and use the Y diagram of look feel and hear to help us to focus on identifying what the five competencies look like in our kindergarten. By working through the Y diagram for the Manaakitanga competency helped me to put into concept how this looks in my own personal practice. It made me aware that I was already using many different tools and techniques in my practice and it made me begin to think of different ways that I could make it more visible in my documentation. I am looking forward to brainstorming the rest of the competencies with the rest of the team over the coming weeks.