Monday, 14 March 2016

14.3.2016
Creating a Learning Story using my ipad
Which criteria does this evidence?            Why does this evidence this criterion?
How has does this show that your practice has changed/improved?
I have been struggling to incorporate the ipad into my daily recording of children’s learning. I have begun experimenting with different apps already on my ipad and have managed to create a story using ‘pages’ and using a poster template. I was happy with the end product and think with time and practice this could be a very useful tool which could help me record learning as it happens and have it published to storypark quickly. I was stuck as to how to print it to our kindergarten printer but by problem solving with my colleagues I was able to work it out for myself! My next dilemma was trying to up load it onto storypark…frustrating but once again brain storming with others helped and now it is there! I feel through this experience it has given me greater confidence when using my ipad and I felt I was able to share what I had learnt with my colleagues.